Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Greatest Moments At African Leadership Forum Advocating Justice For 1967 Asaba Genocide.

 Some of my Friends @ALF who shared my passion for justice, thanks for your Love.
 Day 2 @ AFL, listening to a summit paper presentation on Legislative issues around Political Power and Power Relations In Nigerian Democratic Space.
 Day 1 @ AFL, commenting one topical legislative and governance issue, with respect to the place of violence, public/community liberties and addressing past tribal injustice to the Ibo(Ibo Okwe) Nation.
 Sharing my researched convictions on the Past tribal injustice the Nigerian Genocide State hauled at my People, the Ibo(Ibo Okwe) Race, with zero legislative attention at my people and their need for justice, rehabilitation, reconstruction and reconciliation. 
 A cross section of my alumina at AFL pose with Hon. Faruk Aliyu.
My best friend at the AFL, Hon. Faruk Aliyu, his open and frank discussion with me @AFL earned him my best trusted Northern Friend, so far, since the commencement of my activism on the 1967 Asaba Genocide.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks Emeka Okelum for your efforts in bringing the truth to the front burner. God bless.