Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

PROF SAM ALUKO CONFESSED that he back stabbed Ojukwu

Prof Samuel Aluko must have born all his children with BACK STABBING ability ,hence Bolaji has taking back stabbing to another planet.

Hear Prof Sam Aluko the man that worked with all the evils that can be found in NIgeria ,from Gowon who murdered over 5 million innocent igbo children to ABACHA the terror that terrified Nigeria till his death...

Come with me as i Highlight some of the things said by Prof Sam Aluko ,,,,

[1]"Professor Sam Aluko, the respected Nigerian economist, who has revealed that he was the most trusted friend Ojukwu had",,,,,,,,,,,,,, He is the most trusted friend to Ojukwu and same Aluko went to Gowon to tell him everything he discussed with Ojukwu .

He was the one that said he sold Ojukwu,s phone number to Gowon ,see this "So, I came back to the West and reported to Gowon what we discussed in Enugu.-",,,,,

How can a man divulge a secret discussion he had with his BEST friend with his Friends deadly enemy ?,

The Sabo friend ,the man is not done, if you think he is done ,hear this

"That is how I became an intermediary between Gowon and Ojukwu.

Gowon told me that he had been trying to get Ojukwu but he would not take the telephone.

I said he had three secret telephones. There was one in Enugu, one in Onitsha and one in Nnewi, which he gave to me.

At that time, it was the ground phone that was available. I gave them to Gowon."..



He did not give Ojukwu Gowon secret phone numbers or addresses ,so he was Pimping for Gowon against his BEST FRIEND.



[2] "It was through him that I knew Adekunle Fajuyi, the governor of the Western Region. We continued until after the counter-coup in July. I was very sad.

They killed many Igbo. Many who were not killed had cuts in the head and other parts of the body",,,,,,,,



[3]"he will ask everybody to go. I went to see him in Enugu and I said: well, Your Excellency, I will have to go back to the West.He said no, emphasising that when he talked of westerners, it did not apply to me because I was one of them. ",,,,,

Ojukwu considered him part of us ,maybe gave him all the secret of ndi igbo but do you know what PROF SAM ALUKO did as pay back ?

hear his confession"I said he had three secret telephones. There was one in Enugu, one in Onitsha and one in Nnewi, which he gave to me. At that time, it was the ground phone that was available. I gave them to Gowon"



"When the problem was brewing, General Adeyinka Adebayo was then the governor of the Western Region.

He called me and said he understood that the easterners were planning a counter-coup and I would have to go to Enugu to see Ojukwu.

He said that he had been trying to get him without success. I said I had his secret telephone number and I gave it to General Adebayo."


That WAS THE SECOND PERSON he gave the secret number of Ojukwu within 24 hours,the same man that is suppose to be his BEST FRIEND ?


[4]"When I got to Benin, I did not return to the East. I got the people to Ibadan and then called him to say: Your Excellency, I am here and I am no longer coming back to the East"


This is same Prof Samuel Aluko who cried that his Son Prof Bolaji Aluko is a FOOL ,if not he should,ve said this while Ikemba was alive.

I wonder why this Sam Aluko was tongue tied while Ikemba was alive to challenge his lies.

No comments: