Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

DANCING ALAN'TA ON A SHARP KNIFE II.




"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have repeatedly said in my Public Speaking and Writings that I'm neither a fan of the PDP nor am I in sympathy with the APC, my constituency is the hoi polloi, my faith is with Nigeria and my drive the salvage of my nation from the draconic grip of the rampaging buccaneers called politicians.

Every so often I read the carnage that liters our national space I cry. When I hear the daily breaking news of human barbecues baked by bombs and IEDs my heart breaks. 


And the news of the 7 families that lost bread winners on account of the trauma from the Chibok saga beats the carapace of my mind, yet 85days after, the innocents of Chibok are still unaccounted for.

Some have threatened that should GEJ be stopped by any means legitimate and, or otherwise people like me will be visited from the creeks. Some have said that GEJ must return in 2015 because 'the born to rule' syndrome must be dealt a fatal blow. 


Some have argued about the politics of it without asking how all this affect the masses. Yes, as the litany of the ifs continue, the dance of macabre deepens.

BUT Countrymen do we yet undermine the fact that when lives count for little the end of the circus is near.


 Do we forget that when the falcon wags the falconer Golgotha beckons. 

Do we overlook the fact that this fulminating cataclysm of infernal proportion shall most definitely berth either of two realities, peaceful or violent change BUT change is SURE.

Call me a dreamer, call me a doomsday prophet, call me an ideologue, call me an idealist, call me an excited pundit, call me any name you choose I shall oblige you BUT change remains the only CONSTANT in our universe.

God save Nigeria.

Prof. Chris Nwaokobia Jnr.
Pin:33175219
Pin:27169311

To be CONTD.


No comments: