Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

AN ODE TO THE SOUTH-SOUTH.



The space of the black gold
Your blessing, your curse
Your ancestral heritage the lot of infamy
Your fury JUST, BUT your angst misdirected
Your flame kindled by vandals.

To Ekaete whose family land is adjacent an OIL-WELL
Your dignities must be RESTORED
Your wards must cease to be HOUSE-HELPS in the Cities
To Ufuoma whose ancestral HEIRLOOM is an OIL-WELL
Your PRIDE must be RESTORED and your CITIES built.

Space of the golden goose
Your eggs must hatch greatness
Your waters cleaned
Your CHILDREN nurtured as deserved of KINGS
And your mothers HONOURED.

To berth the DAWN Adaka Boro envisioned my TRUST
To fulfil the PROMISES of Saro Wiwa my THRUST
To RESTORE your FLORA and FAUNA my commitment
To have your WARDS schooled my CROSS
To make REAL the PROMISES OF DEMOCRACY is my unalterable determination.
YES WE CAN.
CHRIS NWAOKOBIA JNR...08023361983, 08056359127 and 08030678041.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: