Pages

Thursday, November 23, 2023

APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE!!!!

 




I know this picture and the accompanying information might offend some of my friends and fans on this page, but I beg you, kindly understand me, am just being as honest and straight as I could be. 


Definitely, my recent posts and perspectives might shock some of you, please bear with me, am only living and being true to my latest calling. Whatever you read about my posts, they constitutes what are the express views of my ancestors as communicated to me via all I had studied about them and as sound reasoning as their offspring will have me stand in defense of a people, whose blunt refusal to write down their opinions about the invaders wrote against their sacred, even when the act of writing they had perfectly mastered, their trust in their sound understanding of the way the universe was wired, the reincarnation matrix as well as their sure convincing knowledge that I will come in this age to speak and defend the wisdom in their silence with sound reasoning prowess made rooms for their so perceived inactions. So I enjoin you to understand me, demanding weight of my calling and my corresponding  responsibility to fill this mission, which, is the sure test of my mission.


My #Ahaba ancestors were just too great, our history books, European archives, shelves of pre-independence and post independence libraries in Nigeria, USA, European nations as well as many online e-book shops has within them countless testimonies about my ancestors acts of valour, bravery and uncommon courageous resistance to the invaders as they tried to dominate my ancestors within #AhabaUjom, then ask me, why can't I be proud of such ancestors and always stand in their defense at all times.


Comrade Okonta Emeka Okelum, speaking for the voices from the dust.

No comments: