Pages

Thursday, November 23, 2023

FINALLY, I AM HAPPY

 FINALLY, I AM HAPPY!!!!


At last, I am happy and fully relaxed, I have finally finished my many years of research and investigation into the original, true and divine spiritual ethos of my #AhabaEthnicNationality.


Many thanks first to #Chim for all the guidance, hard lessons learnt, tolerance over my many stubborn and restless traits at many calls to sit down to learn, experience and master this one true master craft of truth, life, existence and consciousness of #AhabaBlessedTrinity.


Amongst all #Ahaba human family, my eternal gratitude must forever be heaped upon the blessed memories of my immortal master and mentor, Chief Dr. D.N Maduemezia (Alibo Ahaba), like the perfect school master, you dutifully and with patient tolerated all my too many youthful exuberance and boyish tendencies, I will never your charges that "at the right time, to commence my calls and service to #Ahaba, I will face great turbulence and mocking from the folks, I was sent to serve, but after beautifully enduring same, my call and election to serve will be made manifest to my consciousness". I will also never forget how you held my hands, encouraged me into my first ever exposure into the #SeekersPath by hard studies, deep reasoning sessions, one on one engagement at your intellect feet, as you led me into understanding the keys, seals, tokens and mysteries of all sacred orders ever instituted by mankind since the wake of human existence, as well as, why you forbade me to join them via any of their initiation rites, of a truth, today, as the sunshine of my call and election breaks forth, I now can tell and for this, I am happy.


My happiness today will make zero sense, if not for one man, who from my birth, felt a circumstance between at my infancy between me and him was a rude challenge at his authority as a patriarchal figure, many times, he shared that encounter with me, remembering all your many responsive defensive shields, you hedged my childhood and youthful days with against some family evil eyes and gestures, that I will never forget, my dear biological father, Late Francis Anyibuofu Okonta.


Soon, I will roll out some brief essays on pure, undiluted, true #Ahaba divine, spiritual path, the one originally revealed to our #Ahaba forebears with zero human additional colouration as well as zero pagan influence. Till then, keep a date with this my page.


Many thanks, lots of gratitude, from 

Comrade Okonta Emeka Okelum.



No comments: