Pages

Thursday, November 23, 2023

EVERY CALLING, A PURPOSE!!!!

 

This video below just made my day today and gave lots of relevance and credibility to the pinned post above on this page.


The woman in the video gave a lot of reasons why, Africa is the greatest, highlighted that the globe knows this but tries hopelessly to down play this fact, her historical analysis of same, made a huge boost to the points, I was trying to drive home in my above pinned post. 


I can vividly remember with very  clear recollected memories, how I sat at the feet of my master, mentor and guide, Chief Dr. D.N. Maduemezia, as he lectured me on some of the great gains, the ancient Egyptian civilization impacted upon Africa and how same rubbed off on the rest of the world, the most spectacular perspective in that lecture was, when through some simple, everyday information in public domain, unveiled to my consciousness, a coded link between #Ahaba to ancient Egypt, a well known fact to many initiates, yet kept concealed throughout ages past, but as he was mentoring me, he told me that in my time, such will no longer be hidden, and as such, very soon, as permitted, I will unveil it here on this page, just keep a date with this page and support this page with your prayers, goodwill and financial support.


On this page, we are fully committed at mining out, posting and circulating on social media all #Ahaba past glories hidden from public domain, wherever we find them, it is our commitment to bring same to public domain and to your knowledge as #NwaAhaba.


There are today, many folks both professional and non-professional, who needlessly employed ferocious and uncivilized antics to compete with Asaba Post Media Solutions, over a pro-#Ahaba media niche, we carved out for ourselves since 2007, hence, we are taking our pro-#Ahaba media engagements to some new higher professional dimensions and latitude, while still holding firm to niche, we sparked off back then in 2007 with "October 7th 1967 Asaba Genocide" social media based campingns and agitations.


One thing, no one can take away from Asaba Post Media Solutions, is our uncommon, seamless and effortless moves at breaking new grounds and carving out new niches media-wise. 


I was blessed when I met Dr. L.N. Nwosu at Institute of journalism, Enugu, in early 2000s, whose greatest impact upon me back then was his regular lecture mantra, that the best journalist is "he who can squece water out of a rock". 


His penchant back then for crude practical, individual student's creative and innovative journalistic  endeavors, even as a student, back then was stressful but today, I live to appreciate all his tireless efforts and contributions which shaped me into the media expert I am today.


Many thanks in advance, as you watch the video clip below. 


With lots of love from Comrade Okonta Emeka Okelum, to you all, who read this post. 

No comments: