Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

The problem with Anioma Politicians…….Ezeagwu


In a media chat with the current acting Delta state chairman of Labour Party, Chief Tony Ezeagwu, shared some in-sight into the nature of Anioma Nation’s politics with Asaba Post News-Wire.



Anioma politicians are funny set of people, it still marvels me why they are not firm, I don’t know why they are an easy push over in nature.

If you ask me, I will say they are too hungry politically, and as such most of them cant see beyond their nose, it worries me that they are not like or have the type of spirit somebody like Chief Great Ogboru has nor do they float the type of political sagacity he maintains.

When Asaba Post News-Wire asked him what his positions were on Anioma 2015 guber agenda was vis a vis hosting the state capital and producing the next Governor of the state, his response went thus:

  Do we now stop the Northers from agitiating for the nation’s number one office just because the Federal Capital City is in the north; we are all equal before mankind, law and God.

As a people and party, our motto is ‘equal opportunity and social justice’ in the same vein we call on all Deltans to reject all attempts to incite them unto undemocratic acts, Chief Ezeagwu warns.

Chief Ezeagwu attributed weak political attitude of Anioma Politicians to fear of the unknown, fear about tomorrow and unnecessary simplicity in the face of political adventure.

My people don’t want to make serious political moves; it will take a longer time for Anioma to take the political center stage, if we need power, we must not beg but fight to collect it.

I don’t want any weak Anioma Politician to use me to negotiate for commissionership position; hence, I have ACTIVELY REMAINED here on the left.

I am committed at carving an independent political niche for myself, hence, my firm position, come to think of it what stops Anioma Politicians from actively sponsoring an opposition political party like Chief Great Ogboru did, Chief Ezeagwu pointed out.





No comments: