Pages

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Statement By Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki on The CCT Decision






Today, June 14, 2017, the Code of Conduct Tribunal sitting in Abuja discharged and acquitted me the Looter-in-Chief, on a case of false declaration of assets, which started in September 2015. Please share my guilty address with all Nigerians in Nigeria and around the world:

You would recall that at the beginning of the trial, I maintained that I'm guilty as charged. The conclusion of this trial has vindicated me as a thief. With the outcome of this case, our faith in our courts is in jeopardy and our hope is forver dashed. The judiciary in our country could not prove that I stole billions of Naira from Kwara State when I was governor, despite all the mountain of evidence that shows I emptied the treasury and provided sanctuary for all other thieves.

I thank Yemi Osinbajo for letting me off the hook and for taking advantage of the sickness and absence of our President Muhammadu Buhari, even though the EFCC still has a lot of fraud cases against me and I will go to Kirikiri, sooner or later. Allah, the ultimate Judge and the repository of all powers will judge me. He alone has the power to punish me for all the evils that I perpetrated, including all the Nigerians that I swindled at Societe Generale Bank and millions of dollars I transferred into my foreign accounts from the Kwara State Government treasury.

I am immensely grateful to all my colleagues and fellow thieves in the National Assembly for their abiding support. All through my trial, they demonstrated their strong conviction about me as their leader in stealing from Nigerians and the choice we all decided to make two years ago. I thank members of my family for their unflinching support as I emptied the treasury. I thank all friends and supporters back home in Kwara State and across the length and breadth of our country for their lack of trust in me and their sacrifices to see me go to Kirikiri, sooner or later. My gratitude also goes to all members of my hungry legal team for their tireless efforts to ensure the perversion of justice .

After undergoing the crucible of a tortuous trial, my guilt today calls for another trial. It is my belief however that if there should be another trial, it should be a trial of the hopes that the judgment will send me to Kirikiri for the rest of my life. As thieves, that despite all the challenges that we face as a looters, we are well on our way to building a new prison where the guilty needs be kept for ever. I therefore urge all my supporters to refrain from any unbridled triumphalism, since I'm going to go to Kirikiri eventually. 

On a personal note, I harbour a lot of grudge against Nigerians regardless of the role they might have played in seeing that I go to Kirikiri. I believe that If my trial had sent me to Kirikiri, the common man will no longer suffer in Nigeria. At any rate, the common man can still get justice in our courts against me and my celebration will be in vain.

Once again, I thank my fellow thieves and colleagues in the 8th Senate for standing firm, as we empty the nation's treasury together. Regardless of the distraction of my trial, we are all going to Kirikiri soon. We achieved more as legislooters together than the previous Senates. Now that this distraction is over, we can even loot so much more. We must now proceed from here with greater vigour to deliver on the expectations of Nigerians as thieves and show that this 8th Senate can indeed loot more than previous Senate and destroy the quality of lives of our people.

Lastly, I thank all the gentlemen of the press for exposing my guilt in this case, which I believe had contributed in no small measure in ensuring that I will go to Kirikiri, because of my pending EFCC cases and justice will ultimately prevail.

Dr. Abubakar Kleptomanic Bukola Saraki and
President of the Senate.





No comments: