Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

IMMENSE GRATITUDE.

FROM OFFICE OF THE CHIEF WHIP- DELTA STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY.

Where will I start from in appreciating the magnitude of love and support I have enjoyed from the good people of ONLGA.

From my debut in 2007 and all through 2011,2015 and 2019 elections, its been same story of massive show of support for me during elections.

In moments of anxieties and hopelessness, when I looked behind me,I still saw sea of heads standing  resolutely in their numbers behind and beside me.

I can't thank you enough, and words fail me in describing this type of love
I can only make a commitment and vow to all of you my constituents, that as long as I live and remain your worthy representative I will provide you with the best representation within my ability and competence and will never let you down.

I thank all of you for the outpouring of emotions today on my birthday..
I thank the larger unique and phenomenal Ajudua dynasty at home and in diaspora ably led by Dr Henry Chukwuma Ajudua for their formidable support in the last 32 years,I could not have married into a better family.

To my Numero Uno,the indefatigable Onwa Ibusa,dike Anioma,I thank you for discovering me and reposing confidence in me ever since we met over three decades and still counting.

You will surely overcome all your challenges to the surprise of your traducers and to the glory of God.
Your assignment from God is yet unaccomplished and he is waiting for you to do the needful.

To my junior husband and son,Dr Emma Ajudua and wife febi,you will continue to soar beyond your expectations.

My Gina,ugagbe Onwa.

Your transparent and genuine love adds tonic to my life.

If am opportuned to  relive this life,I will prefer to still return to this amazing Ajuduas.

My wonderful offspring and lone seed,Bobo Fred Nkeolisakwu Ajudua and wife,princess Naomi,two amazing gifts from above,I can't wait to be a grand mother shortly.
The PPA political structure headed by elder Felix Ndukwe, chief Tony Ogbo and hon Emma Utomi you have been amazing and gave me hope in the face of hopelessness and despair, to GOD alone I give the praise and adoration.

To the great leaders and masses of ONLGA I rededicate my loyalty to you and I assure you I will hit the ground running the moment am inaugurated for my fourth term,which was made possible by God and approved by you at the just concluded elections.

I will never take your love and support for granted or compromise the mandate and trust you bestowed on me till my last breathe.
Finally,I thank Gov Ifeayin Okowa and senator Peter Nwaoboshi for their support over time.

Once more I thank the entire ONLGA and let's collectively get back to work for the total advancement, progress and development of our land.

God bless you all.

Honourable Princess Pat Ajudua.
Member, representing ONLGA and chief whip delta state house of Assembly

No comments: