Tuesday, January 30, 2018
NOTICE OF PDP DELTA NORTH SENATORIAL RESCHEDULED MEETING.
The office of the Chairman of People's Democratic Party, Delta North, wish to announce for the information of the public that the meeting of PDP Delta North Senatorial District of Delta State earlier scheduled for Friday 2nd February will now hold on Saturday 3rd February, 2018 at 11.00am prompt at BENVO EVENT CENTRE, ADEGE STREET, UMUSADEGE, Kwale, Ndokwa West LGA.
Sequel to this, the office of the chairman regrets the inconveniences the change may have caused.
Meanwhile, those to attend the meeting include:
* The Governor of Delta State
* Senator representing Delta North Senatorial District
* PDP members who are members of House of Representatives from the District
* PDP members of Delta State House of Assembly who are of Anioma extraction
* Commissioners and Advisers of Delta North origin
* PDP Local Government council Chairmen with their Councillors
* Party LGA Chairmen from same District and their working C'ttee.
* Leaders and Political Appointees from the Senatorial District.
According to Hon. Moses Iduh, the meeting is meant to appraise the just concluded Local Government Council Elections in the State and the Party's performance in Delta North in particular and to also discuss the way forward for the party ahead of 2019 general elections.
Hon. Iduh enjoins all categories of PDP members listed above to turn out for the meeting unfailingly as other issues pertaining to the progress of the party shall be discussed.
Sgd. Hon. Moses Iduh,
PDP Delta North Senatorial District